domain Mittenaere.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

blanc

Established Member
Impact
What do you think about this last name domain name?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tricky domain ...I consider it little value, in my opinion. Sorry

•••
thank you for your reply @jhm, if possible to tell me about how choosing the right lastname.com

•••
@blanc Traditional, ideally. If not, simple spelling ...can't go so wrong with that philosophy

At the end of the day, your customer is someone that has that first or last name (most typically) ...I do consider it super niche. This is a basic example, but think about the amount of people called "Smith" as a last name, then think about the amount of people called "Mittenaere" ...overall: The further away you get from "common ground", the longer you'll be waiting

Last edited:
•••
@blanc Traditional, ideally. If not, simple spelling ...can't go so wrong with that philosophy

At the end of the day, your customer is someone that has that first or last name (most typically) ...I do consider it super niche. This is a basic example, but think about the amount of people called "Smith" as a last name, then think about the amount of people called "Mittenaere" ...overall: The further away you get from "common ground", the longer you'll be waiting

Dude, you're spitting Golden Nuggets

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••

thanks a lot for your reply and explanation

•••

thanks a lot for your reply and explanation

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back