Wanted Tool That Finds One-Word Domains & Two-Word .COMs on GoDaddy Auctions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

steventey

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone! I wrote an algorithm that parses through the tens of thousands of domains on GoDaddy Auctions and selects the ones that are either one-word domains or two-word .coms.

The full list of domains is available here, and you can choose from the following 8 categories:
  • Auctions Ending Today
  • Auctions Ending Tomorrow
  • All Listings Ending Today
  • All Listings Ending Tomorrow
  • Closeout Listings that have a Buy-It-Now (BIN) price tag
  • Recent Listings
  • All Biddable Auctions
  • All Expiring Auctions
You can also choose to sort - both in ascending and descending order - by price, by the number of bids, as well as the good old-fashioned A-Z sort.

You can also filter for .COM domains only, one-word domains only (remove all two-word .com combinations), and by word length.

I also wrote a worker script that would update these domains daily at 10:30 AM CT - which means you'll find a fresh new batch of domains every single day.

I've found some really good domains here for a reasonable price, and I hope you guys find this feature useful as well! Let me know what you think about this and if you have any suggestions on how I can improve it!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
great tool thank you, love the speed

what technology did you use to create that

•••
great tool thank you, love the speed

what technology did you use to create that

Thank you so much for the kind words! I actually used Python to build the algorithm, and Flask + HTML/CSS/JavaScript to build the web interface! :)

•••
Really impressive! Thank you for posting this.

•••
was there a dictionary database involved?

•••
Really impressive! Thank you for posting this.

Super glad to hear that!! Glad you liked it - feel free to share it with people you know who might be interested in a tool like this! Also, if you have any suggestions on how I can improve this, please let me know! 😇

•••
•••
Use Camel Case for Two Worders. It would be easy to read.

•••

That's actually a brilliant suggestion! I'll implement that when I push the next version of this in the next day or two - thanks a lot!

•••

Just added the CamelCase feature for two-word domains! Thank you so much for the suggestion again! :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back