Dynadot

[TOOL] Expired domains at GoDaddy and SnapNames with high traffic and VALID pagerank

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you like this site?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes, it's tremendous. I'll visit it atleast once a week

votes
    60.0%
  • Just average site. Seen some good domain names.

votes
    0.0%
  • Complete junk. Waste of time.

votes
    40.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

dropsdomains.com

Account Closed
Impact
Hi. I want to announce new tool that I have created.
It's daily updated list of quality domain names (with traffic, valid pagerank, lot's of backlinks, short names etc)
These domains are expired and in auction at Godaddy aftermarket and SnapNames.

These list have some cool stats that will save your time choosing which domains are worth to buy.

Pros:
Every listed domain has:
1. PR checker with validity indicator
- 50-100% is valid Pagerank with lots of links and will remain for long period, more % more links
- 30-49% is probably valid, but have been achieved long time ago so it would probably lower
2. Alexa rank (godaddy domains got also godaddy estimated traffic)
3. two different method appraisals (godaddy got 3)
4. current BID (updated few time a day)
5. domain age
6. auction ends

Godaddy lists:
a) valid pagerank domains
b) high traffic domains

SnapNames got:
a) most active auctions
b) high paying keyword domains (currently building list)
c) short domains -> LLL, LLLL / NNN, NNNN, NNNNN / 3 character L&N / L-L,N-N,L-N,N-L

Site also contains Pagerank detection tool with Pagerank validity factor in %. It's quite slow as it check numerous stats to reveal if it's valid pagerank

Site has RSS feed to every category so head there and subscribe. :)

Link:
http://www.dropsdomains.com

Enjoy. You're all welcome.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cool. Repped for good effort.
Thanks a bunch!

•••
•••
Thanx dudes ;) Feels good.

Anyway, if anyone likes this tool, please help me promote it just a little telling friends or writing small article on your blogs. Site is 10 DAYS old and it's quite hard to bump it :) Thanx alot :) LuvYa

•••
I think all lot of people will find it useful, it could be jazzed up a bit in terms of design but the information is really whats important. Good Job!

•••
Thanks!

I would have to say I disagree with jazzing it up as once it becomes bloated it becomes slow. I like sites that get right to the point without having to dig for the information. It's clean and concise just the way it should be.

•••
A bit raw, but a nice tool! :) Repped.

•••
Thanx :) Hope it helps as much people as possible so nobody will make Bob Parsons even richer like I've made him 400$ for fake PR domains when I was starting :)

And also there are some people who are offering links from fake pagerank domains.

•••
•••
Yofie, would you mind writing small article on dotweekly? :) I wrote you e-mail 2 days ago :D with article text. Thanx alot.

And links were planned to be made but we were fixing bugs while table without bar was generated.

Now we might add getting links to tables. But it takes some time and it will run with new actual tables. There are some other things in development right now so it might take a week or so to get back working on such things :)

But thanx for notice, I've almost forgot I wanted to add it there.

Anyway, there's banner where you can copy paste domain and it will move you to domain auction page.

•••
OK. . SnapNames have clickable domains that will lead you directly to auction page.

Godaddy will be done probably while populating new lists. To do it to actual list will need all scripts to reset and not worth that ATM.

•••
•••
how are you verifying pagerank?

•••
HuntingMoon said:
how are you verifying pagerank?

We calculate multiple data sources, yahoo links, not so well working google dofollow backlinks, domain age (3 month old domain can't have PR6 :) ), we also check for how long domain was abandon so we can track if pagerank was gained in past. There are also another factors that I keep for myself as it's my know how :)

pecan987 said:
What is expired domain?
Expired domains are domains which owner didn't pay renewal fee after year, so domain registrar release domain or put it to auction.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back