Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeter4982

Senior MemberEstablished Member
Impact
Hey!

I have been searching through some domains, and have found the following SPORTS related domains are available. I will try to do this somewhat consistantly with various topics. PM me if you have any particular topic you would like. NP $ are appreciated if you register anything.

Thanks!

Tom

FOOTBALL-FORUMS.NET
FOOTBALL-INSIDER.NET
BASEBALL-INSIDER.COM
BASEBALL-INSIDER.NET
FOOTBALLINSIDER.NET
BASEBALLINSIDER.NET
BASKETBALLINSIDER.NET
MLBSOURCE.NET
NFLSOURCE.NET
MLB-SOURCE.COM
NBA-SOURCE.COM
mlb-forums.net
mlb-forum.net
thenflforums.net
thenflforum.net

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice list Tom, I added to your rep...do you know what the status of TMs are for NFL, MLB domains, etc? Best, RF B-)

•••
MLB-FORUMS.COM
MLB-FORUM.COM
NFL-FORUMS.COM
NFL-FORUM.COM

I did a whois on these and they were registered. How did you conclude these were available?

•••
labrocca said:
MLB-FORUMS.COM
MLB-FORUM.COM
NFL-FORUMS.COM
NFL-FORUM.COM

I did a whois on these and they were registered. How did you conclude these were available?

Sorry! I tried using a new bulk domain search, but I guess it was either outdated, or just wrong. I will try to post a correct list later on today.

Tom

Ok, I have updated the list, and all the domains are available as of now...

Tom

rocketfly said:
Nice list Tom, I added to your rep...do you know what the status of TMs are for NFL, MLB domains, etc? Best, RF B-)

Thanks!

Sorry, I don't know the status of the TM's.

Tom

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back