Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganewy

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone :) !!
I am selling my News website is fully automated Which Will Work For You 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week/365 Days a Year on Auto Pilot. This site runs on autopilot, you only need to have your Adsense account !

TomeNews.com - The domain is register with NameCheap two word domain name, the word Tome stands for
(a book, especially a large, heavy, scholarly one.). date of expiry : Dec 20, 2018. and Hosting : Sep 1, 2018

Once you purchase it You will have your Admin account panel to access and make any changes.
is very easy to use.

TomeNews.com

Alexa Rank : 10,515,387 it changing daily to better result

Price : $50 Paypal post sold

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
anyone !!! This is a News Site that is autopilot, no effort just put your Adsense (y)(y)

•••
Really Cheap News Website,, Post Sold by only $50

(y)

Alexa 10,893,510

TomeNews.com

Last edited:
•••
UP post Sold $50 only Autopilot site !(y)(y)

•••
Hello again,
may I suggest, from my experience doing also web design and content marketing promotion, that as in introduction you have already explained it - TomeNews.com should be reffering to volumes, so than try rearrange into books and publishing industry news, by finding feeds, affiliate products etc. That way your site will get to the marketing niche and as such become more valuable related both to domain and content.
Greetings

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back