Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravish Kapila

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had to google tobacco tea to see if it was a thing or not. Very interesting domain IMO, I would make something out of it, it has 100K+ exact searches for me on google.

•••
I had to google tobacco tea to see if it was a thing or not. Very interesting domain IMO, I would make something out of it, it has 100K+ exact searches for me on google.

I, too, was surprised it was a thing... sounds disgusting personally... :)

Anyway, there are only 590 exact match Google searches per month, so it's pretty limited IMHO.

I'd price it at regfee - low $xx for reseller and would be happy with anything in $xx for enduser. It doesn't you won't get $xxx from an enduser, but it's going to take a lot of work. Definitely do your research into any companies that might sell it... I am not seeing any on the first page of Google search results so it might not have much interest from companies..

Hope this helps!

•••
tobacco tea dot com:

This passes a logic test as you can make tea out of tobacco leafs.

Yet it has its problems. It's probably a bad tasting tea. It can make even a smoker sick. Someone has died drinking it. If you sold the tea leafs you would be selling cigarettes without the paper, so it would be like selling pipe tobacco. And tobacco tea is used as a natural pesticide (yuck lol)

But it's a very intriguing domain that I would recommend holding on to and learning more about. $xx-xxx Good Luck

•••
thanks everyone.really appreciate your appraisals....and how about these one. what you think.

SCREENSPACEAD.COM( for digital advertisement)
INSTATOPUP.COM ( for mobile topup or something else i think)

Last edited:
•••
another one MEDCRX.COM (medical industry related) plz appraise.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back