To sell or not? - Holiday.im

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

koyn78

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone, i have Holiday.im domain for sale, i got some advices not to sell it but to keep it more years ahead.

Neverless i put it on sedo for sale, and contact agencys and websites that related to booking and travels.

One agency replay me and their offer was xxx$.

I know that my domain can easy get to xxxx$ or more...

But i got this offer now, and i know that i will not develope it or build website for that, so i just want to know your opinion on this issues...sell or not?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is it 100 or 999? A big difference

But the decision is simple, if you are 100% sure that the proposed amount is not enough for you and you can get more, then do not sell domain.

•••
Is it 100 or 999? A big difference

But the decision is simple, if you are 100% sure that the proposed amount is not enough for you and you can get more, then do not sell domain.

Thanks name manager.

the offer was 399$, but i wonder to wait or not...

•••
I presume you have done this already, but I had a look at exact name 'holiday' sales in NameBio. Here they are:
https://namebio.com/?s==ITN0IjMxgTM

They do support the idea of $$$$ since, for example ,in .top it sold for $4762, in .club for $8760, in .biz a few times including one at $3760.

However, there is also support, as a less popular cc, for a sale in the $$$ range, such as .to for $205 and $499 (sold twice).

If mine and in no hurry to get money, I would insist on low $$$$. However, if you would really like to make a sale, I think that mid $$$ is not a bad price at all for the extension. I would not accept anything less than $175 if it was mine. Best of luck, and after you make a decision don't look back and second guess!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello everyone, i have Holiday.im domain for sale, i got some advices not to sell it but to keep it more years ahead.

Neverless i put it on sedo for sale, and contact agencys and websites that related to booking and travels.

I know that my domain can easy get to xxxx$ or more...

But i got this offer now, and i know that i will not develope it or build website for that, so i just want to know your opinion on this issues...sell or not?
Thanks name manager.

the offer was 399$, but i wonder to wait or not...

Counter offer with $750 and see if they are interested. You don't know when is the next buyer will contact you for this domain.

.im is not a popular extension so you might invest this money for better domains.

Did you sugessted any price on your initial contact with the buyer?

Best of Luck

Last edited:
•••
Counter offer with $750 and see if they are interested. You don't know when is the next buyer will contact you for this domain.

.im is not a popular extension so you might invest this money for better domains.

Did you sugessted any price on your initial contact with the buyer?

Best of Luck

hello atinc, thanks for replay.

i didn't sugssted any price, since i want to check who replay me, and who is serious on buying the domain.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back