Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain What to DO??

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smart Niche Sites

Established Member
Impact
219
I just purchased a cool casino name, tootscasino.com I dont know wether to make a site out of it or park it and sell later. I see a lot of random casino names sell at sedo for a good price(good to me anyway xxxx$) very crap names 2..(but thats my opinion)
How hard is it to develope a affiliate casino site are they worth the hassle...
do they make the money they brag about
Also got any suggestions where I can apply for a good casino affiliate program that maybe hosts mini sites or free hosting????

Any advice guys..

Also have you sold any casino related names and how much for????
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
put a site on it

If your thinking of putting up a site, go ahead I say, it just increases the value. YOu have nothing to loose but time :) ALso you can sell domains with sites at sedo.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back