Dynadot

advice (To scammers) Do something new!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nasrin Islam

Established Member
Impact
Another email got last night written in same pattern!! I think its not working anymore in these days. Please do something new !!

Hello!

Our client is interested in purchasing yoppay.com.

The buyer is an investor from Qatar with a solid budget for different online projects.

He is a professional investor with 17 years of experience.

I located your contact information in a domain name whois lookup and understand that you own the domain name.

Are you still interested in selling?

I work for a hosting company based in UK.

I help our clients to buy and sell intellectual properties.

Do you have more names? Can you send a list?

Are you an experienced seller?

Best Regards,
Ian Davidson
Vice President
123 REG UK

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I want to share the email address (of sender) here also:
info(at)123-reg-domain-names.info

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For my domain was someone from Saudi Arabia! :P
But anyway, those 10 min were the happiest of all the week, then i discovered that it was a scam :D

•••
yaa...... its like salt in my broken heart :'(...lol

•••
Probably a dumb question but how can you tell it is a scam!?

DI

•••
by googling, you can verify that is smth that happend to a lot of people, with the same identical e-mail.

•••

DI

You have to keep yourself informed of such threads. Many people have posted similar emails claiming scam, as when you reply to the email, they will ask you to get a domain appraisal for which you will have to spend dollars. After you buy the appraisal the buyer goes silent. You end up spending for nothing.

•••
I treat email offers as non-legit until I prove wrong.. Being suspicious on any mail is the right move, for the sake of your security and time.

•••

DI
First of all the email address is suspicious! If you go through the email address you will get nothing but redirected to another address. Second if you simply google some text or lines of this kind of email you will get many scammed story. You can browse also the identity of sender for sure.

•••
You simply give your paypal to credit 85 euros for the certificate.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back