opinion .TO Discussion/Advice

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

serps

Established Member
Impact
6
I recently picked up pi.to on park.io and I'm wondering about sales trends of .to domains. Are they popular at all?
"pi" Gets around 1.5 Million monthly google searches so that's why I picked it up. What are your opinions on this?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
any difference than .io?
There are many companies using .IO as a primary domain. And there is hype surrounding the extension in the business world (plenty of funded companies here in Silicon Valley and elsewhere). Short, English-Word .io's have increased in value since I started paying attention several years ago.

I personally think .to is superior in function and has a much better ring to it than .io. "To" is a real/common word and has one less syllable than .io.
 
1
•••
thank you, I was thinking that also, that .to is a word also.
 
0
•••
ipithos.to

360 USD 2016-08-24
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back