Dynadot

To Clear The Myth Once and For ALL - 3 letter domains, all taken?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
To clear the myths once and for all !!!!

Im in the process of checking all 3 letter possible combinations on domains .net .org .us ( and just for the hell of it on .com )

I made a software to list me all possible combinations with 3 letters and as well as 2 and 4. For now im just chcking 3 letters.

Another software is bulk checking the entered combinations however it is not doing it all at the same time but about a 70 at a time.

I already went through - U - V - W - X - Y - Z the list with 0 available domains.

For those interested in knowing the results...

Well stick around :)
Probably guna be in few days....i thought the weekend would be enough but i think it will take a lil longer than that...

PS if anyone is interested in getting the full list of all 2, 3 or 4 possible letter combinations in a .txt format send me a PM.

%%-%%-%%-

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MistaPrimeMinista said:
Letters W - X - Y - Z have been checked
Wow. You still at it? I re-checked them all the day I read your first post!

dochlaggie said:
I have registered a few 4 letter com's in the hope of a 4 letter rush in the future.
If we all do this we will create a rush and then we can all sell them to each other at higher prices!

•••
Good to know you make my work easier then lol

i have seen so many 4 letters that it gave me a headache...

some pretty good ones as well...

but to be honest right now i dont know if it is a wise idea registering them unless you know a company name that could use the abreviations...

•••
Grrilla said:
There actually are some usable, single, dictionary words still floating around, that remain unclaimed, albeit all are sparcely used as search terms, and most are adverbs, specialized technical and scientific terms or are archaic words or word forms and need the same degree of branding as that of a made up 5 char name. Some of my recent pickups of names that were unregged include: dexterously.com, responsively.com, preexamined.com

Agreed. Adverbs are always turning up in my searches. Some of them are highly brandable, but without the development, most aren't worth anything. Still, I'm surprised that more of them haven't been snapped up.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back