Dynadot

To clear something up..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
OK.. this is not meant to be rude but since I can't post on Nova and people like to talk behing my back there here are some things I want to clear up..

1. I AM NOT THE OWNER OF WOAS

2. My company did not shut down.. HELLO?! Divine-Hosting.net (looks like it is there for me)

3. Hmm.. I don't co-own WOAS either.. I am just admin *get your facts straight*

4. I was the 414th member to join NamePros.. what number was everyone from Nova?! A couple hundred later.. so don't say you "saw me" on here.. I have been here LONG before you.

CoolHost and RJ.. please don't delete this.. I want them to at least see it.. I tried IMing them but they ignore me because I am right..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i just think they are jealous B-)

•••
•••
You'll find that when your 30-Something... that these things won't matter..

as my dad always told me... and I tell my daughter (who's 12)

"Don't sweat the small stuff.. and at the end of the day.. it's all small"

•••
Originally posted by WandaCox
You'll find that when your 30-Something... that these things won't matter..

as my dad always told me... and I tell my daughter (who's 12)

"Don't sweat the small stuff.. and at the end of the day.. it's all small"

Thanks, Wanda!
Everybody stay cool, as cool as Namepros itself! :)
Appreciates.

•••
lol that was actually a pretty nice saying wanda :) Im going to have to remember that.

•••
Definitive proof that pot retards emotional development.

:red: Don't hurt me for saying that!

•••
LOI who was that directed at lol.

•••
Originally posted by Darkfire001
LOI who was that directed at lol.
My thoughts exactly!

•••
•••
*rolls eyes* anyways since no one wants to admit that .. I will just forget it because people there are pretty immature for posting stuff about me when I am not allowed to post there anymore.. why not talk to me about it? Wait no one would ever think of that..

And Wanda.. it's the truth there.. most things just do roll off.. I am 15 and dealt with a lot of shit in my life.. so I know big from small.. hehe :)

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
*rolls eyes* anyways since no one wants to admit that .. I will just forget it because people there are pretty immature for posting stuff about me when I am not allowed to post there anymore.. why not talk to me about it? Wait no one would ever think of that..

And Wanda.. it's the truth there.. most things just do roll off.. I am 15 and dealt with a lot of shit in my life.. so I know big from small.. hehe :)
Glad too see you took my comments in the "right light".. as I meant them...

I too have also.. a 15yr old step daughter.. and so I know how life is at this age..

and have a baby on the way as well..

see.. you too can be living a full life at 30~something too!

Have a great day "Because you can"

•••
nova banned GCgirl4ever...why...

•••
•••
Re: To clear something up..

Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
CoolHost and RJ.. please don't delete this.. I want them to at least see it.. I tried IMing them but they ignore me because I am right..

You worry way too much about such little/stupid things. Let it go--it's not a big deal.

•••
dunno what number i was and whats WOAS?

•••
Re: Re: To clear something up..

Originally posted by NemesisXG
You worry way too much about such little/stupid things. Let it go--it's not a big deal.

Umm.. as I posted above I did let it go.. wow.. if you aren't involved don't post.. simple.

WOAS is a board with special features
wishonastar.net/forum

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back