Dynadot

TO BUY offers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
a strange observation.

my names were parked at SEDo for almost a whole year without a SINGLE offer to buy my names!.

i move some to another parking place with even more "simple" layout--- zero graphics and i received three offers within two months.

the third parking place was even better , three offers within 2 weeks!! the amount was not much but a least you get the feel that you are a up and coming "trader "!!!

perhaps SEDO has too many names and overwhelming to to some! the other two parking places being newer might have the advantage with less customers?? :bingo: !

USA--->India--->New Zealand-->Engalnd-->Borneo--->hosting-->selling domain Names and web hosting---->Graphics Design-->Legal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So what are the names of the 2 and three parking places...please share..thanks 8^X

•••
Hehe, I am very interested to learn about them too!

•••
Inquiring mines want to know, RedH. Where have you been hopping?

•••
i think i read hippo in another thread promoting his success at domainhop, but i could be wrong in making this statement. Will await hippos response and edit post accordingly.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back