Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tk tld Is it worth it?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jsp

Account Closed
Impact
9
Is having a .tk domain name worth it?

Does it have any marketability/worth? I was wondering.....

I was thinking of getting TKWEB.TK , anyone know if this tld?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Don't ever buy/pay for a .tk domain. That's basically all you need to know about it. :]
 
0
•••
.tks are free. So it's kinda a waste to buy.

The problems with these extention is that you don't actually own the domain. Instead you are only allowed to redirect that domain to your site.

So never buy a .tk and I would suggest staying away from them.

Skinny
 
0
•••
If you pay for a .tk, you own it. You don't own the free ones, though.
 
0
•••
.tk is the registrar with the largest incidents of spam. That's all you really need to know. Quite good for a kid getting into the www for the first time and learning the ropes.
 
0
•••
I see, thanks, great advice..I noted that there were many options available, and I suppose there is a reason for this...back to the world of the dot com/net/mobi
 
0
•••
rofl, can you transfer a .tk?
 
0
•••
Don't waste your money with this extention. Everyone sees this as a free extention
 
0
•••
peterbrown knows a few about .tk, pm him with questions
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back