Domain Empire

guide Time Travel on the Web

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

atinc

EntrepreneurTop Member
Impact
Hey Fellas,

In this episode we have travelled in time and checked how facebook, twitter, google and namePros looked like back in time. This is a short, fun and an interesting episode and I hope you enjoy it.

P.S @biggie you were online on nP 15 years ago, I caught you on the time machine! :xf.smile:(y)
(pause on 10:43 :xf.cool:)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
P.S @biggie you were online on nP 15 years ago, I caught you on the time machine! :xf.smile:(y)
(pause on 10:43 :xf.cool:)
From a quick glance at the list of usernames in your video on Oct 24, 2003, it's worth noting that some of them have changed their usernames since then.

For instance:
Here are a few more from the video that are still active in recent years (not a complete list):

Thanks for sharing a piece of history. :)

•••
Hi atinc,

Good stuff there. :)
Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Thanks for sharing.

Very different and interesting video.

Thanks

•••
From a quick glance at the list of usernames in your video on Oct 24, 2003, it's worth noting that some of them have changed their usernames since then.

For instance:
Here are a few more from the video that are still active in recent years (not a complete list):

Thanks for sharing a piece of history. :)
Thanks for sharing the full list. Its fantastic! (y)

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for sharing mate :D

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back