IT.COM

domain Tiim.org

NameSilo
Watch

Dev2

Impact
Tiim.org - Is your name Tim? Or maybe you're Estonian/Bulgarian in which case you read "team.org".
Nevertheless this is a name on estibot with a valuation of $1,600 the last time I checked, but I don't know how accurate that is. I noticed the previous owner trying to sell it for $2,999. What do we think guys? What can I get for this name? High $XXX to low $X,XXX? or maybe its worth nothing? Share your opinions, I'm interested :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The domain is worth nothing ,thats why you havent renewed it yet ,last year at this time thousands of LLLL.org chips with great letter combo were regged and now they are just dropping ,your name does not even have the value of those ,you mentioned what the last owner listed it for ,but how much did he sell it to you for probably a couple bucks. just let it drop.

•••
Alright thanks for your suggestion. Ima keep hold of it for now though as I still think i could probably flip it for a profit. :)

•••
Alright thanks for your suggestion. Ima keep hold of it for now though as I still think i could probably flip it for a profit. :)
what did you pay?

•••
I thought was tim.org
Reg fee

•••
lol what do you mean reg fee? And I bought it for $10

•••
We would say its worthless, a liabilty
The name and all paperwork should be buried in a big hole. However when we appraise/opinion we are required by the law to say reg fee as lowest amount.

•••
We would say its worthless, a liabilty
The name and all paperwork should be buried in a big hole. However when we appraise/opinion we are required by the law to say reg fee as lowest amount.
I will risk being executed by np firing squad to say This is worth Zero

Last edited:
•••
Sorry bro no value
Dont feel bad, i have some 4L.net worth same amount

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back