Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.comTop Member
AbdulBasit.com
Impact
Hello everyone,

I am selling premium .mobi domain - TID.mobi

There are tons of 3 characters in dot Mobi but all those 3 characters are not having much Google search result whereas the word TID have search result of 797,000,000 which is much better then almost all the other 3 character names!

Expiration Date: 03 Oct 2010
Registrar: Go Daddy Software, Inc

Highest offer received was $500 through SEDO. I am looking for offers in x,xxx

BIN - $3000

Warm regards

AbdulBasit Makrani

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Looking for x,xxx offers

•••
... never ending story ...

•••
•••
Already received $500 offer in past

That offer came a long time ago as you've already stated. Nothing against your sale
but there should be a rule that limits bumps to a certain number.

•••
That offer came a long time ago as you've already stated. Nothing against your sale
but there should be a rule that limits bumps to a certain number.

Yeah, that came in past but that doesn't mean there won't be any more offers now or in future.

•••
•••
That offer came a long time ago as you've already stated. Nothing against your sale but there should be a rule that limits bumps to a certain number.

I agree with that. The bumps are annoying. No way that name will get "$x,xxx" in a domainer forum currently. If the originator of the thread can incessantly bump the original post, the mods here should have no problem with other members telling it like it is. IMHO, if someone is willing to offer $500 now, the seller should take it and thank his/her lucky stars.

•••
•••
•••
WTF...Enough already!
Pleeease!

•••
•••
•••
Created On: 04-Nov-2012 ???

•••
Sorry, I don't own this domain any more. MOD can close this thread.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back