Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.comTop Member
AbdulBasit.com
Impact
Hello everyone,

I am selling premium .mobi domain - TID.mobi

There are tons of 3 characters in dot Mobi but all those 3 characters are not having much Google search result whereas the word TID have search result of 797,000,000 which is much better then almost all the other 3 character names!

Expiration Date: 03 Oct 2010
Registrar: Go Daddy Software, Inc

Highest offer received was $500 through SEDO. I am looking for offers in x,xxx

BIN - $3000

Warm regards

AbdulBasit Makrani

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
dude I'm selling my 3 letters for $5 each, grab em while they're hot. cya

•••
dude I'm selling my 3 letters for $5 each, grab em while they're hot. cya

TID means time in Norwegian Swedish and Danish language. That could explain high number of search results. It is meaningful word which has more value than other 3 characters. Also in past I have received $500 offer which was rejected as I am looking in x,xxx

•••
TID means time in Norwegian Swedish and Danish language. That could explain high number of search results. It is meaningful word which has more value than other 3 characters. Also in past I have received $500 offer which was rejected as I am looking in x,xxx

Names of the same quality are selling for $50 these days. Perhaps a BIN price would help
move your sale along.

•••
BIN added in first post of the thread.

•••
•••
•••
You may be bumping this thread for years. Honestly your domain is worth xx or maybe very low xxx if you get lucky. Just trying to help you out so you don't waste your time bumping this thread for several more months in hopes of getting a four figure sale :)

•••
You may be bumping this thread for years. Honestly your domain is worth xx or maybe very low xxx if you get lucky. Just trying to help you out so you don't waste your time bumping this thread for several more months in hopes of getting a four figure sale :)

Thanks for your suggestion. I have already got an offer of $500 in past.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
unbump.... well that failed.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back