Dynadot

.tickets

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nevermind

Established Member
Impact
Seems like .tickets domains are still available for USD 99 - see tickets.domains

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Lol I read this and then typed in domains.tickets, didn't resolve...ooops.... just don't waste your time with this dumb extension. I'm sure anything worthwhile is thousands of dollars USD which you can buy a good keywordtickets.com domain for.

Last edited:
•••
Don't like it and $525.00 per year at 101domain.

•••
Update: I posted this and then I checked three domains:

Awesome.tickets $6995

Broncos.tickets taken

Avs.tickets available $99

Conclusion: you want a generic .tickets domain, spend thousands. You want a specific .tickets domain, good luck.. You want an abbreviated tickets domain (in this case I'm a Broncos and Avs fan) Maybe..$99 bucks though, better be developing that ish...

So that was my 5 min experiment with .tickets... I'm done. I'll look for keyword+tickets.com before I ever spend money on this joke of an extension.

Last edited:
•••
Another tld where the singular would be better than the plural imho.

•••
•••
Another tld where the singular would be better than the plural imho.

despite the fact that i'm sociopath)), in 90% of cases i do search for tickets, not for [one] ticket )))

•••
•••
Ok..wanted to look more into .tickets before just slamming the extension and going to bed :) Owned by Accent.media, this is their only TLD endeavor. I'm guessing they don't care much about the domain investing crowd that will almost always participate if initial investment cost is low.

Doing a little more research...

Broncos.tickets - owned by the NFL, since .tickets launch last year..along with a couple other I searched and presumably all NFL team names + .tickets. That buyout (if it exists) with premium registrations (and maybe renewals?) should cover some expenses associated with launching a TLD. I didn't find any .tickets in use but admittedly didn't look that hard.

Definitely not something to invest imo, maybe the company is doing ok with 1k registrations and 3% dropping this year..not impressive though, even with NFL (and potentially others I didn't research) as a client. The names I looked up are currently not in use and only renewed one year out as of now.. Time will tell.

Last edited:
•••
Looks as if search trends agrees with you guys.

However, I was thinking of ways to use the name, and the singular seemed to have more potential to me.

i think about lastminute.tickets and lastsecond.tickets [which is cheaper :xf.wink:]

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back