Domain Empire

discuss Threshold pricing for top-notch CVCV .com names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nitindomains

"Veritas Liberabit Vos"Top Member
Impact
Hi Guys,

Wanted to know what's the current ongoing threshold pricing for good quality CVCV .com names?
What do you think top-quality CVCV's can fetch in today's market both to resellers and to the end-users?

The opinions would be highly appreciated.

What do you think names like Ginu, Catu, Matu, Silo would fetch in today's market?

Thank You.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Based on recent sales being reported, good CVCV .coms seem to be in the 5 to 15k range. There definitely are names going for lower than that - even sub $1k in some cases for names like kuqo or qehe.

I would put put names like ginu, catu, and matu at the lower end of the good quality names. They just don't seem too catchy to me. On the other hand, a name like silo.com would be high 5 figures or maybe 6 figures, since it's also a regular word, and would make sense in some high tech industries (big data / cloud storage).

•••
Based on recent sales being reported, good CVCV .coms seem to be in the 5 to 15k range. There definitely are names going for lower than that - even sub $1k in some cases for names like kuqo or qehe.

I would put put names like ginu, catu, and matu at the lower end of the good quality names. They just don't seem too catchy to me. On the other hand, a name like silo.com would be high 5 figures or maybe 6 figures, since it's also a regular word, and would make sense in some high tech industries (big data / cloud storage).

Thanks @catchmesleeping
That was a very informative post and I surely learned from your input.

•••
Anymore of the insights?
:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back