Three letter .org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Adi

Established Member
Impact
hi all,

what do you personaly think about three letter .org

i know it's a hard question since i didn't post the domain i'm talking about but i don't wanna do that 'cause of the other party

i still didn't buy the domain so the domain name is not my domain :)

but just tell me your opinion about three letter .org

as soon as i have the domin i'll let you know.

sincerely,

adi

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In my standpoint,I will never buy a 3 three letter.org except the name is very very cheap.
Because 3 letter.org is only a few use for end user,the requirement is very small.
But 3 letter.org is good for domian reseller.

Bean

•••
well the same domain only .net owns the Future Media Architects, Inc.

and i could get it for $50

thank you on your post bizbj,

adi

•••
.org are plentiful in the wholesale market because theres not really a use for them. The extension also makes it hard to market becuase .org are usually for not for profit sites.

•••
Well you never know really, three letter domains with domain extensions such as .us have become very popular recently.

•••
If it has 3 'decent' letters I dont think you can go far wrong with it really.

•••
Yeah you got a point there 4u-domains.

•••
i prefer 3 number .org over 3 letter .org

•••
I have had immediate offers of $60 and $70 ea, (which I didnot accept), on two unremarkable, "averege" 3LLL .orgs after posting at appraisal boards.

•••
you guys are great :) thank you so much on your posts..i'll try to lower the price and i'll buy it

thank you again,

adi

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back