Dynadot

Three letter domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Students-Forum

Account Closed
Impact
How much are three letter domains worth? I know they fetch thousands but is this for all of them? ( Min & Max?)

How much is three character domains worth?

How much is three number domains worth !

Sorry for the n00b like questions but you got to start somewhere. Right? :cy:

For mainly .com's

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well first off - What extensions are you speaking of ? Re : .com .net etc ...

They are all different .. but the .com's are the ones worth The most IMO ~ :) and even those Will range in different price ranges Depending on the Possible uses for them - Some companies want to have Their initials .... Some folks by them because they are Abbreviations ... Some are just used for a shorter and easier Domains to remember - It is all Different ~

•••
Sorry for missing that out. I mean .com's of course. .net's are worth little in comparison for the same 3 letter domain. unless is has some super meaning like DNS or something.

•••
It appears to me that even some of the worse letter combinations are fetching at Least 1,000 $ ATM - But I have seen some recently Receiving as much as 3,000 $ and they were still not the "Ideal" letters as far as I was concerned .... It really depends on the letter Grouping ~

Good Luck ~ :)

•••
all4cost said:
It appears to me that even some of the worse letter combinations are fetching at Least 1,000 $ ATM - But I have seen some recently Receiving as much as 3,000 $ and they were still not the "Ideal" letters as far as I was concerned .... It really depends on the letter Grouping ~

Good Luck ~ :)

Where would you reccomend to sell three letter domains to maximize profit. Ebay? or Sedo or somewhere else even?

•••
It depends on a number of factors. What is the extension? Does the name make any sense? Is it pronounceable? How are the letters arranged? I have seen 3-character .com's go for as little as $30 on ebay.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back