IT.COM

Three letter .com on eBay for $600

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aww

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not too surprising it's only a mid 3 figure name so far as the letter combination of yzq.com is absolutely horendous. Doubt if I would pay $600 for it.

•••
•••
•••
i would actually buy it, it is very cheap

•••
With 3-letter .com names trending to a wholesale value of about $1k minimum, this looks like a deal. I wouldn't be surprised if some last minute sniping hits this auction and the price is closer to $1k.

Who knows...could be a great buy...

Just a $.02's worth,
Andrew

•••
Does this domain worth the $$?

•••
zestydomains*com said:
With 3-letter .com names trending to a wholesale value of about $1k minimum, this looks like a deal. I wouldn't be surprised if some last minute sniping hits this auction and the price is closer to $1k.

Who knows...could be a great buy...

Just a $.02's worth,
Andrew
i'd say that would be the case. Let's just wait and watch

•••
$735 final price. Not too shabby.
They could double it if the market keeps going the way it is.

•••
Check out the questions and how they are trying to get them to close early

I have had approx 300 transactions on eBay. In every single case where someone made an offer and asked me to close the auction early, the closing price ended up significantly higher than the offer.

By the time I read this post, the auction was closed. I would have bought the name at the closing price, but not for much more. It seems about right and probably could have a quick resale at around $1,000. Better than XZQ, at least.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back