Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

oncetiming

Impact
Got answer from namedrive.Thank you
Thread close.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Namedrive has been in business for quite awhile and I have been personally paid out by them before with no problems. I'm sure if they owe you earnings for parked domains you will get paid.
They are definitely not a scam!

Last edited:
•••
Thread close.

Last edited:
•••
hello to everyone, new user first answers.
I have read many cases involving fraud in the domain parking, something happened to me with bodis.com, never touch my money, the funny thing is that they always say next month.

•••
Thread close.

Last edited:
•••
I parked with them and made it over minimum payout($20) that is $230.22 in Oct.In Nov 2012,I moved my domain to sedo for a while.

What did I got from namedrive is "under threshold" in Payout Activity.They did not pay me.So I mailed the question "what's happened why I got under threshold?" to Namedrive twice.

I did not receive any answer or mail from them.I don't know they still alive or not.They may be a scam that steal my money.
I also mailed this question to Ed Namedrive,I did not receive mail from Ed too as same as namedrive.

Now,I consider them as scammer and I will gonna tell you all DON'T TRUST THEM.Namedrive is SCAM!!!

Think About Next step... Money Lost is Lost .
Think now what is your next step. Where are u going to Park now. Do not Cry over Spilled Milk.
If they Really Scam, then Launch a Campaign Against Them so save others from the Scam.

Are you sure that you your account was clean from Bad Traffic Like any Fraud Click Activity

•••
Thread close.

Last edited:
•••
I'm "not" a namedrive fan. There's my 2 cents.

•••
Money lost is lost,That's true but it's not just about the money.It's about time.I've been wasting time for 2 month on namedrive and get nothing from them.Time can not restore but money can.So,Time is important.

Before I parked with them,I read their review how namedrive was.Then,I trust and park with them.The result is they don't pay me and no respond from mailing them.if compare to sedo,they reply me back once.It was like namedrive is not real company, not real human, not existing in this world when you try to contact them and got no respond.they look like a bot company.

The purpose that I start this thread is trying to contact them because I can not think what way I can contact anymore.And,I know someone in namedrive company play on this forums.I'm waiting that person to show up and answer my question.

PS.I'm sure my account was clean.

Try Bodis.com and Voodoo.com Even if they do such things they will gracefully show up on this forum and reply to support emails and Questions posted here.

So its Safe to Try them atleast
Donny of Voodoo.com
Matt of Bodis.com

•••
Try Bodis.com and Voodoo.com Even if they do such things they will gracefully show up on this forum and reply to support emails and Questions posted here.

So its Safe to Try them atleast
Donny of Voodoo.com
Matt of Bodis.com
I will try both of your suggestion.
Thank you.

•••
Namedrive has been paying on time for years, but of course no response to your emails is concerning...

•••
Hi "oncetiming",
please drop us here a PM with your account details or mail to broker(@)namedrive.com, we will review it on our end and get back to you shortly.

@"smurge" , how come to this attitude maybe you can explain it here or via PM. We are more as happy to help and review your issues.

Regards

Last edited:
•••
Just sent PM about a minute ago.
Thank you for show up.

•••
Thanks. Just sent you PM and an email.
Regards

•••
Thread close.

•••
•••
Hi "oncetiming",
please drop us here a PM with your account details or mail to broker(@)namedrive.com, we will review it on our end and get back to you shortly.

@"smurge" , how come to this attitude maybe you can explain it here or via PM. We are more as happy to help and review your issues.

Regards

No reason for a P.M. I have no problem stating the problems I've run across. These are my opinions and based on my own findings.

#1. Very low payouts per click. I'd have to say we probably receive 25% or lower on what you guys make per click.

I don't think I've ever gotten over a $5.00 click on your site. While on Voodoo and Domainsponsor I consistently get $35.00 clicks and above.

#2. Others have cleaner and easier platforms to navigate through. Better auto optimization as well.

Once again these are just my opinions.

•••
Hi "smurge",
thanks for your feedback on that - regarding your statements:

1# "... payouts per click; ...$35.00 clicks"
each click is different and -tracked / reported by parking / monetization providers in a different way,
in ratio of time to views / adrequests / clicks/visitors IPs/ categories /advertiser targets etc...
comparing single click prices would not help much here. big clicks v. total revenue is the key.
we can offer you up to +40-50% higher RPM - on single domains - for sure, - after reviweing your portfolio.

2# "Others have cleaner and easier platforms to navigate through."
Let us know how we could improve our Interface and management Tools, we are open minded to your suggestions.

"... auto optimization"
we offer both: auto- and self optimization, showing all relevant parameters , you can arrange you favorite set up on your account -we are happy to assist you on this.

1. full automated optimization - with full overview of performance parameters.

2. individual settings per domain with your personalized optimization choice, ( bulk optimization - you should save time by organizing the settings portfolio wide, or use API calls)
we offer you a transparent overview of your traffic metrics and analytics such as geo regional settings - based on the source, geo targets, language and origins (breakdown per country) users searches, keywords and overview of referral traffic sources, etc.

drop us an email at park(@)namedrive.com so we can review it detail.. on optimization and and offer for your portfolio.

regards

•••
Hi "smurge",
thanks for your feedback on that - regarding your statements:

1# "... payouts per click; ...$35.00 clicks"
each click is different and -tracked / reported by parking / monetization providers in a different way,
in ratio of time to views / adrequests / clicks/visitors IPs/ categories /advertiser targets etc...
comparing single click prices would not help much here. big clicks v. total revenue is the key.
we can offer you up to +40-50% higher RPM - on single domains - for sure, - after reviweing your portfolio.

2# "Others have cleaner and easier platforms to navigate through."
Let us know how we could improve our Interface and management Tools, we are open minded to your suggestions.

"... auto optimization"
we offer both: auto- and self optimization, showing all relevant parameters , you can arrange you favorite set up on your account -we are happy to assist you on this.

1. full automated optimization - with full overview of performance parameters.

2. individual settings per domain with your personalized optimization choice, ( bulk optimization - you should save time by organizing the settings portfolio wide, or use API calls)
we offer you a transparent overview of your traffic metrics and analytics such as geo regional settings - based on the source, geo targets, language and origins (breakdown per country) users searches, keywords and overview of referral traffic sources, etc.

drop us an email at park(@)namedrive.com so we can review it detail.. on optimization and and offer for your portfolio.

regards

Nice In Detail Explanation about NameDrive.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back