Dynadot

information Thoughts on phone negotiations

NameSilo
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
I have never really enjoyed chatting on the phone. This sometimes goes for chatting with friends, but it almost always pertains to domain name negotiations. There are some times when a phone conversation can be fruitful though, and I thought I would share some thoughts on phone negotiations.
I think phone calls can be good opportunities to learn about the other party, and they can go a long way to establishing trust. When I am speaking with someone interesting, I tend to be chatty, and having a good conversation can be helpful in establishing trust. That being said, when it comes to negotiating the sale of my domain name, establishing trust is secondary to establishing a price. Until we can figure out a mutually agreeable price, I am less concerned about trust, especially when the deal would go through Escrow.com anyway.
Full Article: http://www.domaininvesting.com/thoughts-phone-negotiations/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A conversation is a hell of a lot better the waiting weeks for an email response.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back