IT.COM

domain Thoughts on AiVevo.com

NameSilo
Watch

Aminebes7

Established Member
Impact
Hi Everyone

Could you please اow to much this domain name worth?

AiVevo.com

Could you please see how this domain worth ?
@Astner
@Domainer2030
@TheDev

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Vevo is famous trademark, you should stay away from registering names like that even moreso trying to sell them.

•••
Vevo is famous trademark, you should stay away from registering names like that even moreso trying to sell them.
Yes I'm aware of that but this domain are not registered to infringe any trademark available in the market, i searched in TESS record and there's no trademark registered with AiVevo .com

Also my only primarily use for these domain names is to focus on Ai therefore the domain are related to artificial intelligence, which is a field that VEVO has no connection with and by that the word VEVO is actually a Latin word, which means "I am alive" or "I live." This meaning is derived from the Latin verb "vivo," which means "to live.

And the brand VEVO ™️ comes from the name "Vevo" is derived from the words "video evolution."

•••
Good domain. You could maybe sell it for 300$, just because of its name.
It doesn't have any backlinks, and the domain is not old, so it can't be sold for a lot.
It could have been $2-3k.

•••
So it can't be sold for a lot.
It could have been $2-3k.
I'm thinking to list this domain on GoDaddy auction and pay for a promotion so it can be listed for 3 months and in the homepage of the auction, what do you think? Is that gonna help me to sell it for a high price like more than $1000 maybe ?

•••
I'm thinking to list this domain on GoDaddy auction and pay for a promotion so it can be listed for 3 months and in the homepage of the auction, what do you think? Is that gonna help me to sell it for a high price like more than $1000 maybe ?
You can list it on GoDaddy, but you could not sell it for more than $1k.. not even 500$. To sell it that much, you'll have to buy backlinks, to make something around that domain.. and to wait some months/years.. You can try with 400$. It's a good price.

•••
the word VEVO is actually a Latin word, which means "I am alive" or "I live." This meaning is derived from the Latin verb "vivo," which means "to live.
Actually the latin word for "I live/I'm alive" is vivo, and the latin word for "to live" is vivere

They call me wise ass for a reason
:xf.smile:

I see dozens of Vevo Trademarks, basically in every Nice category, i.e. that TM is not unique to the company @capybara is probably referring to (hq.vevo.com),
and in the Madrid System - as I understand it, a database of TMs registered in all countries member of the Madrid Protocol - there is only a Vevo TM belonging to Carlsberg Breweries A/S.

On the other side, capybara is probably right in that Vevo is a famous trademark, and aivevo - for me - sounds confusingly similar to vevo.
Vevo is also no dictionary term, so you can hardly say you registered it because of its dictionary meaning.

First thing first, don't target no TM owner and don't attach any website to that Vevo-domain.
Imo

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back