Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Thoughts? Appraisal? Advice?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarrx3

Established Member
Impact
0
Rucked.com

This is a misspell of an adult nature & it's also a dictionary domain pertaining to rugby. Getting some traffic on sedo which I am assuming is from the misspell.

Free-Web-Cam.net

Not a fan of hyphens but I picked it up anyway. According to dnScoop it has about 13k indexed pages, not sure how viable that is, and a link pop site showed it to have about 3400 links. I have not done any promoting but it is getting some traffic on sedo in that last couple of days it has been there.

Few new ones:

sexing.cc
sexshows.ws
semitruck.mobi


Just wanted to hear some thoughts.


Thanks
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's a nice sounding word. What comes to mind for me is UFC style stuff.
 
0
•••
Thanks, not a UFC fan so not sure of the connection there. Anyone else have anythiing for me, or care to throw out any appraisals? Looking to probably just resell these unless I find more time for development.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back