IT.COM

domain Appraisal thoughts - pxls.ai

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi friends! I recently registered pxls.ai - I'm thinking this can be a good name for any AI company that wants to get into generative AI/image based AI - what are y'alls thoughts? I also plan to simply make it a side project in some time to see if I can do something with it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
There's no point in bumping an appraisal request thread 30 minutes after posting. Members will normally offer an opinion within 24 hours if they think it worthy of comment.

As you state 'It's a personal project' So good luck with it. Sales wise it's a mediocre AI domain without any clarity or specific meaning. So no sale value. These type of domains rarely get much if any responses, as there's nothing to add to your own motivation for registering

Last edited:
•••
There's no point in bumping an appraisal request thread 30 minutes after posting. Members will normally offer an opinion within 24 hours if they think it worthy of comment.

As you state 'It's a personal project' So good luck with it. Sales wise it's a mediocre AI domain without any clarity or specific meaning. So no sale value. These type of domains rarely get much if any responses, there's nothing to add to your own motivation for registering
Understood the bump thingy - will keep in mind! Thanks for sharing your thoughts :) I personally think it's a fairly brandable names (read pxls as pixels), so I still have hopes for it.

•••
It is a brandable domain, but that would make sense for a (.) com

The hype is around single short word .ai domains , or 2 word killer ( like airtickets (.) ai or nftwallet (.) ai )
There is no point on brandable .ai domains now , but who knows.

Wish you good luck

•••
It is a brandable domain, but that would make sense for a (.) com

The hype is around single short word .ai domains , or 2 word killer ( like airtickets (.) ai or nftwallet (.) ai )
There is no point on brandable .ai domains now , but who knows.

Wish you good luck
Agree! And thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'm more than willing to HODL - in this for the long run.

•••
misspellings are two-a-penny in the new tld's as you will soon discover. It would have value in .com. for both being short and for the association you implied. Take the time to discover what's desirable in domains and try to curtail your own personal likes is my advice

•••
misspellings are two-a-penny in the new tld's as you will soon discover. It would have value in .com. for both being short and for the association you implied. Take the time to discover what's desirable in domains and try to curtail your own personal likes is my advice
thanks again for sharing more on that! I do hold other domains that might make sense for folks to consider purchasing, so this isn't the only fish in my bucket.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back