Domain Empire

This theme stinks

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Sorry guys I had to say it, the other one literally pawns this, I hate it! I like to see the post counts, last thread and stuff like that and the colors are too feminine!!!! lol.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Real men wear PINK! Just try it. A coward will go into a biker bar dressed in black leather. Nobody even notices. But go into a biker bar wearing PINK. That takes courage. Just try it. If you walk in wearing PINK and everyone looks the other way, then you know that you are one mean dude. :)

By the way, I think the pink is just a test.

•••
Sorry guys I had to say it, the other one literally pawns this, I hate it! I like to see the post counts, last thread and stuff like that and the colors are too feminine!!!! lol.

Thank you

Then go to the bottom left side of this page
and Change It! ;)

•••
LOL. The Child of Namepros 3.8 is REALLY PINK! This pastel version has nothing on that one. :)

•••
mis_chiff said:
and Change It!
THANK YOU!

Red/White/Blue

Ahhhh, there's the NamePros I know and love! :xf.love:

(Should be the default imho)

•••

Thank you

Sorry, but I have to agree.:-/ _\|/_

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

and Change It! ;)

I feel waaaaaaaaaaaaaay stoopid now! _\|/_
Thanks!!!:)

Last edited:
•••
Was this designed by a woman? It has a baby site color scheme to it.

It's okay though. Easy on the eyes.

I've never understood why forums don't offer the ability to pick form several different themes.

•••
I've never understood why forums don't offer the ability to pick form several different themes.
It does. I use the old skin :hehe:
Code:
http://www.namepros.com/profile.php?do=editoptions
Choose desired skin from "Forum Skin" option.

•••

Namepros has offered many skins for many months :tu:

•••
yeah the pink layout is horrible, thank god we can change to the old one :gl:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back