Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain This site stinks!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickyG

VIP Member
Impact
14
Hello,

I had this parked for a long time and decided to put a simple site on it. I dont know if I am going to keep it or sell it and would like to see if it has any value.

www.farting.us

Adsense for the last few days is an avg. $2.00 a day.

RickyG
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd keep it for a mid $xxx offer.
 
0
•••
$2.00 a day would be great if it holds up long term. I would hold it as i think your doing right now the best this name can do. (a humor hope for clicks site)
 
0
•••
I, too, would keep it if I were you. $2 per day isn't bad for a .us domain name, and it does add up to a steady income if you continue to generate that revenue
 
0
•••
interesting domain
 
0
•••
All the best.

RickyG said:
Hello,

I had this parked for a long time and decided to put a simple site on it. I dont know if I am going to keep it or sell it and would like to see if it has any value.

www.farting.us

Adsense for the last few days is an avg. $2.00 a day.

RickyG

Keep it sure it has value.
It can worth around low xxx$ to mid xxx$. considering its revenue.

All the Best.

sundari.
 
0
•••
Thanks folks!

Today is low...under $1
 
0
•••
4.9M results on google.com.ph i bet it's even more on google.com
must be something
but could be a satire site or satirical joke site. mostly a blog will do.
 
0
•••
You wouldn't believe the videos on youtube n such....blown away! (no pun)
 
0
•••
I will pass on the videos, :laugh:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back