Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain TheUpload.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackwizard

Account Closed
Impact
12
Hey Guys,

Please appraise, TheUpload.net ..

If I put a custom upload script(for all extensions) with a custom design, How much Can I sell it for?

Looking for a minimum of Mid $XXX...

Please Appraise!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
IMHO,

+ decent traffic = High $XXX

I suppose the extension doesnt really matter that much if people copy your links and paste on forums and all. Good luck. :)
 
0
•••
Thanks for the Appraisal. Looking for more appraisals. :)
 
0
•••
I like the domain aesthetically a lot.. the upload net it could be called..
Any domain with traffic gets value though so I would develop and maybe it turns into the next rapidshare ;)
 
0
•••
I wish your words come true :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back