NameSilo

domain DubaiX.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain360.com

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys,
would you please appraise dubaix.com? Got a lowball offer recently and thinking about how much should I put the BIN price
Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
While I don't like Dubai I can't deny that DubaiX.com is a good domain.

Tough one. I'd say four figures is warranted. Where in the four figures would depend on whether or not you're in a hurry to sell or fine with holding on to it for a while.

Reminder that Andrew Rosener sold AlphaX.com for $93,000.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/alphax-com-sold-for-93-000-by-andrew-rosener.1316444/

"AlphaX" is obviously better (more flexible) than "DubaiX," but it's still somewhat of a comparable sale, and "dubaix" is still registered in 21 extensions.

1716965239058.png

1716965277820.png

•••
High potential. Mid X,XXX

•••
if you are willing to wait more than 10K

•••
Thank you guys. I’m looking between $15-25k and willing to wait for an end-user.

•••
I'm sure somebody who attended Domain Days Dubai would be interested.

Lot's of successful domainers in the above video. Tagging @brandsly or @BoothDomains who'd be able to give a better appraisal.

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is a very good domain. You should be able to sell it without any hitch in my book, no matter how much time it takes, although I think that shouldn't take ages inasmuch as I'm pretty sure there might be companies in Dubai that would be interested in buying it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back