Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain TheStereotypes(.)com Please appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stewystarr

Established Member
Impact
8
I picked this up of another members expired domain list. I did some research and found a couple of bands who use this name. One from California which has 5900+ friends on their MySpace. It has been getting a few typins over the last couple of days but no revenue as of yet. What would you say an end user value would be on a name like this. Also any other ideas for development if I choose to hold on to it. Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
jackdomain Thanks, Any other input
 
0
•••
bump, anyone else?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back