Dynadot

These guys are getting Pathetic!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Here's the latest scam email I received. These Nigerian scammers are getting so pathetic and desperate, they have the nerve to use "God" in their email.

From Williams and Caroline Appeal for Assistance.

Dearest,

I am Williams David from Sierra Leone. I am writing you from Rep of Cote d'Ivoire where we have been taking refuge after the brutal war and murder of our parents by the rebels during the renewed fighting in our country.

Because of the war our late Father sold his shipping company and took us to a nearby country Cote d'Ivoire where he deposited US$18, 300, 000.00 Million in his foreign account with one of the bank here in Cote 'Ivoire.Please, I got your Contact from research net and due to the current political situation in Ivory Coast i am seeking for your assistance to transfer this Money to good investment Project in your country and also relocate to your country with my younger sister Caroline to further our study and we are willing to offer you 15% of the total sum for your assistance.Please for your good information this transaction is 100% risk free and in no way connected with any illegal transaction.

Please help us to get out of this terrible situation and our Almighty God will bless you.

Best Regards

Williams/Caroline David.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
go try 419fun.com - these guys use God as a form of retribution...

the Reverend Mary Hinge reverse scam is a classic - but beware, contains extremely strong language

•••
You really don't need to post stuff like this. i get a few hundred of these a day in my gmail spam.

•••
liam_d said:
You really don't need to post stuff like this. i get a few hundred of these a day in my gmail spam.

Haha, nice post Liam... Cryptic irony is never wasted on me.. :)

•••
Badger said:
Haha, nice post Liam... Cryptic irony is never wasted on me.. :)

I really wish i listend in my english class to know what that meant :P

But yeah your a fool if you reply to anything like that, seriously i get hunderds a day. I tried replying for a laugh, my email bounced.

•••
Yes i get about 10 of thoose a day i dont even look at them they go right into the trash.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back