Domain Empire

TheParkingPlace.com - Has anyone been using them?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Has anyone been using this company?
Would like to get opinion.
Just received a very promising/tempting invitation to park with them
I understand that owner is Scott Richter / Media Breakaway LLC

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got the same email from someone named Brian.

"We allow premium, adult and TM. No name will be turned away."

Yeah, promising.

I'd rather deal with the devil I know, than the devil I don't know.

•••
A better devil

Got the same email from someone named Brian.

"We allow premium, adult and TM. No name will be turned away."

Yeah, promising.

I'd rather deal with the devil I know, than the devil I don't know.

May be the devil that you don't know turns out to be a better devil. Have you thought of that?

•••
TheParkingPlace accept all domains parking.
I tested it for 2 weeks with 4000 domains.
Have compared it with more than 8000 domains parked at Sedo and some thousand at Cash Park.

TheParkingPlace gives better rates then Sedo Parking, but about same rate as Sedo Pro Parking, and Cash Park Premium. One problem with this parking is that you don't get a link to the Sedo domain sale page site for the domain.
It look like they are using several parking services. I saw that some of the parking was Bodis.

Anyway, any solution. The parking payments are to low, so I think I'll just drop all parkign and put all domains to my own Domainshop instead and try to sell more direct.

•••
One of their services they use on my domains is they redirect to quiz and competion sites which is really odd to me. I've had a few names with them for 2 weeks now and not earned a single penny!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back