IT.COM

domain TheMortgages.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CatchDeleted

Established Member
Impact
Dear All,

So this 0.5 Mn sold domain (in year 00) is back in market post drop in DC .Do you think its worth anything now ?I know some excited buyers will take it in xxxx but to be honest I would not like to pay such a huge amount for a failed initiative. Your thoughts welcome!
Regards,
NV

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
TheMortgage.com thats deleted and in drop catch auction

•••

Last edited:
•••
Dear All,

So this 0.5 Mn sold domain (in year 00) is back in market post drop in DC .Do you think its worth anything now ?I know some excited buyers will take it in xxxx but to be honest I would not like to pay such a huge amount for a failed initiative. Your thoughts welcome!
Regards,
NV

That was the middle of the .com bubble, definitely inflated the price. Still worth something, probably will end in low five figures.

I’m not sure what you mean by “pay a huge amount for a failed initiative.” The very reason quality domain names even come up for bidding is because they’re failed initiatives in one way or another, most of the time, right?

•••
That was the middle of the .com bubble, definitely inflated the price. Still worth something, probably will end in low five figures.

I’m not sure what you mean by “pay a huge amount for a failed initiative.” The very reason quality domain names even come up for bidding is because they’re failed initiatives in one way or another, most of the time, right?
Couldnt agree more!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back