NameSilo

domain TheGlobalWarmingEffect.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheProfesh

Impact
TheGlobalWarmingEffect.com
(over 1 Million monthly searches for term "Global Warming" before Google keyword tool change)
Exp: 4/23/2014
1and1.com

FreeMonsterTheUltimateFreebiePDF.com
Exp: 8/6/2014
Godaddy.com

RealReplica.com
Exp: 5/4/2014
Godaddy.com

MudsBreadAndButter.com
Exp: 7/6/2014
Godaddy.com

WishLightsInTheSky.com
Exp: 12/13/2014
Godaddy.com

GoodHeartsArmy.com
Exp: 12/17/2014
Godaddy.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
- up to $50 if someone wants this name for a blog.
- zero, insane name.
- up to $30 reseller, $150 end user, maybe.
- zero, insane name.
- zero
- zero

Some of these are what's known as 'insanity registrations', beyond bad and into the territory of What in the world are you smoking?

I know that doesn't help you, so I'll make a couple more specific comments:
TheGlobalWarmingEffect.com
(over 1 Million monthly searches for term "Global Warming" before Google keyword tool change)
Exp: 4/23/2014
1and1.com
How many searches the term gets is irrelevant; just because the term 'car' gets tons of searches, doesn't mean that if you add a bunch of other words on both sides of it that those searches will have any relativity; BuyMyCarGetBigDeals.com will have no relation to all those searches that 'car' gets, just as TheGlobalWarmingEffect isn't valuable simply because 'global warming' gets searches.
*Also, just FYI, experienced domainers stay away from 1and1 because 1and1 are, to put it politely, a freaking screaming nightmare.

FreeMonsterTheUltimateFreebiePDF.com
Uh... umm... what can I say? This is not only NOT a search term... the phrase, in quotations, brings up only one google result, and that is the Whois from DomainTools showing this domain. I cannot, even with my good imagination, conjure up any reason whatever that this domain would ever be registered. Even if you held a gun to my head and threatened my entire family throughout history right back to the first Cro-Magnon man and woman who got together to spawn the entire line that led to me, I still wouldn't register this domain, just on principle. Why did you get it? I am curious about this... call it the same kind of curiosity that an FBI profiler has in interviewing serial killers to try find out some meager scrap about how their minds work. - No offense.

RealReplica.com
This one is mildly interesting. Plural would be better, but because it is good of course it is taken. I can see some end user buying the plural; buying this singular is a long stretch. Not impossible, but long.

MudsBreadAndButter.com
I thought maybe this was a bakery name or something, that you regged it because it has some meaning somewhere; nope. Not a single google result, in quotations. It means absolutely nothing except a waste of registration money, money that would have been more productive if you'd used it to light a fart at a party. Not that I have ever done that, ahem, but I just know. Because a friend told me.

The other 2 domains are too fresh to be worth anything. One is a new festival and the other is a fledgeling organization, neither of which would probably ever pay you for the dot.com. Also you clearly registered them to 'beat these people to it and hope to profit by selling it to them', clearly tactics of cybersquatting, even if the parties in question don't actually take out trademarks on their titles. A better thing: contact people in those organizations, tell them you want to donate these 2 domains to them in case they ever want to build websites. Be nice, don't rush in to cybersquat on domains the moment you hear of a new festival, company, organization.

So, you're making a lot of newbie mistakes. I'm being rather harsh, to try shock you out of it, into thinking about making better decisions. Stick around, read a LOT of posts here, become wiser about the domain game if you have a sincere interest, let go of the newbie mistakes and treat them as experience even if you lose money.

Welcome to Namepros, and good luck :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back