.tv theBest.tv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
TheBest.tv

Please appraise!

Aboujouj83

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
WTF? High $XXX?!?!? By what grounds do you appraise by...

Mid $XX

•••
Can you explain your appraisals? Whether it is xxxx$ or xx$, can you tell me on what criteria you based your judgment?

Aboujouj83

•••
I appreciate anyone's appraisal.

Thanks,
Aboujouj83

•••
staskul said:
High $xxxx

Huh? :-/

Reg. fee+ due to the extra "The" at the beginning, IMHO. :blink:
Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Really? When I registered it, I though of having "The best TV" expression.
Is best.tv better as an expression? It's most probably better because it's only one word, but it's incomplete in my opinion. Am I right?

Aboujouj83

•••
aboujouj83 said:
Am I right?

Yes, if it's sellable to a ready & willing Buyer (at above Reg. fee), IMHO. :music:

All the best!
-Jeff B-)

•••
Jeff said:
Huh? :-/

Reg. fee+ due to the extra "The" at the beginning, IMHO. :blink:
Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)

I agree with Jeff on the "the" prefix....again :hehe:

I look at the .TV domain as key words (no more than 3) to describe the type of programming I would like to watch Or subscribe to. Words that are generic enough to allow a range of options with-in a narrowed group. SportsClassics.tv is a narrowed group yet it has the range to allow a programmer to offer a variety of classic sporting events, shows, *products, interviews and *advertising. The word "best" describes a pinnacle, singular or one of a group. Not alot of range there. :imho:
Bestsports.tv is even too vague but has a little better focus than "best" but then lacks the range to support any variety. :imho:
I think your on the right track with your idea. Just not dead on.

Please consider I'm a noob and my opinion is simply an opinion. :)

:santa: Happy Safe Holidays
namenut

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back