Dynadot

discuss The worth of CBD(.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gabriel360

Established Member
Impact
We recently saw the sale of cbdoil(com) for a whooping $500k with the buyer whooping for joy that he had a great deal.

What I find curious is the fact that the buyer already approached the owner of CBD(com). And had his offer rejected.
The buyer would probably have paid more if the owner of CBD(com) was willing to sell.

Given that the domain name CBD(cpm) is just a redirect to the main website and the fact that the same owner has more than a couple of meaningful domain name, what could have stopped him from selling the domain name?.

If you were the owner of the domain name, how much would you be willing to accept?.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you for reaching out. We’ve received many offers, but due to its value to our company, we would not entertain offers that were not in the mid-to-upper eight figure range.

If that is something you are interested in, then you can submit a written offer with proof of being able to fund that offer to:

Ray Hendrickson
140 Summit Street
Peabody, MA 01960

Thank you!​

From CBD.com

•••
Thank you for reaching out. We’ve received many offers, but due to its value to our company, we would not entertain offers that were not in the mid-to-upper eight figure range.

If that is something you are interested in, then you can submit a written offer with proof of being able to fund that offer to:

Ray Hendrickson
140 Summit Street
Peabody, MA 01960

Thank you!

From CBD.com
Which basically means it’s not for sale. I’ve been trying to buy it for many years, way before the cbd craze began. Got the same answer then...

•••
•••
My grandfather should have regged that name.I would have been rich by now :xf.eek::xf.grin:

•••
Nice domain there. Will be worth a lot more in the future once CBD oil and drinks catch on. The industry is so fresh and new.

•••
•••
Time for serious buyers to give it a go.

•••
We recently saw the sale of cbdoil(com) for a whooping $500k with the buyer whooping for joy that he had a great deal.

What I find curious is the fact that the buyer already approached the owner of CBD(com). And had his offer rejected.
The buyer would probably have paid more if the owner of CBD(com) was willing to sell.

Given that the domain name CBD(cpm) is just a redirect to the main website and the fact that the same owner has more than a couple of meaningful domain name, what could have stopped him from selling the domain name?.

If you were the owner of the domain name, how much would you be willing to accept?.
where is the sale of cbdoil.com designated as i cannot find it anywhere

•••
Time for serious buyers to give it a go.
I offered $250k today. They replied and said they’ve been offered much more but it’s not for sale.

•••
^ Damn dude, you are a high roller!

•••
yes i can see it around $5 million or so

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back