IT.COM

The Worst gtld?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The majority are pretty awful and are likely to go belly up.

Which is your favorite worst gtld?

I will start with .desi, had no idea what it meant until I used our online search friend.

But I bought 2! Desis.desi & Pro.Desi

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Despite the bad press .xyz still trumps .ooo and all of the non-word gTLDs. There's some really bad ones out there that surpass .xyz.
Trump in what sense ? We know the registration stats are inflated, it's something we have seen in .xxx and other extensions too.
The best indicator should be the prevalence of development.
By that measure, .club or .photography (examples) may be doing better than average, even though we don't love those extensions much as domainers.

As domainers we are interested in extensions that foster a thriving ecosystem and aftermarket. By that measure new TLDs all fail the same - more or less.

•••
How long has .biz been around, it still has not done that well

•••
What about .republican one?

Yeah that too. I wouldn't be surprised if Koch is bankrolling that extension:-o

•••
What about .republican one?

Yeah that too. I wouldn't be surprised if Koch is bankrolling that extension:-o

If a .liberal extension is ever created, domains will probably be given 'free' to anyone who has been on generational welfare, with the registrar charging the U.S. government $50,000 per.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back