Dynadot

The top three monetization options for mass developed domains and on-topic networks

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.comEstablished Member
Impact
The top three monetization options for mass developed domains and on-topic networks

My personal favorites and the ones that I always recommend to clients are the following, in no particular order: Aggressive PPC monetization, lead captures and affiliate content integration / co-brands. I've been using each and every one of those monetization methods for many years now and they each have many positives as well as some negatives too! The great thing about development though is that you have plenty of options to choose from. A ton of options!! The opportunities are virtually endless. If one thing doesn't work, you can easily go with something else. The monetization of the entire operation is always the easy part too. Only takes a few minutes to sort out... It really is :)

You don't have to be a genius to make money with developed web sites. Nope. You don't... But what you do need is traffic. If there is no eye balls (visitors) at your site.. Then who exactly are you going to serve the ads to and try to convert into customers / referrals to other affils?! Heh.. So, assuming you have the traffic... It's pretty easy to figure out when something works and when something doesn't. You are either happy with the payouts or you are not. If the money is good... Job well done!! If there isn't any profits coming in or simply not enough to cover the on-going costs and so on... You need to optimize the ad setup or use different ones... Because obviously something isn't right!

...read the rest at http://www.wannadevelop.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back