Dynadot

interviews The Story of Dofo with Macit Tuna [Interview]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kemal G

Established Member
Impact
We’re starting a weekly interview series this week. We wanted to tell our story for a long time. So our first guest is someone we know, our co-founder and CEO Macit Tuna.

Macit’s former experience with domain names sparked the idea of dofo.com and he turned it into a service that is now used by thousands of users. You’ll find the background of the idea behind dofo.com and problems it aims to solve in his sincere answers.

What’s your background?
I’m a computer scientist and did my Master’s in cybersecurity. I worked on several web projects from one-person projects to thousand-people projects as an engineer, project manager, and even content expert through the years before founding Dofo.

You'll find the answers to these questions in the interview:
  • What was the first domain you registered?
  • How did you get into domain names?
  • What is the story behind dofo.com?
  • Why did you choose the name dofo.com?
  • What’s your future plan for Dofo?
  • What are your suggestions for people trying to find a good domain name for their projects?
READ MORE

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for the background info on dofo.com.

The site is a pleasure to use with its clean design and straightforward presentation. I just now discovered the Domain Lists section, which offers available lists by category. Nice idea!!

Keep up the good work and thanks for being responsive to our suggestions.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back