The squidget

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Impact
26
Hey everyone.

This is for anyone that is handy with tools and always wanted to build a camper. I seen these plans on ebay and I was inclined to email the gentleman months later. He is a very nice guy who just celebrated his 68th birthday today.

He built this nifty little tiny travel trailer for him and his wife. and in the process put together a really great set of plans. His site was lacking, and although my skills are not the best I decided to help him out and work on a new site for him. The end result is not the greatest but better then what he had.

Anyway if anyone has a extra 40 bucks to spare I think you should pick these up and help the retired guy

www.thesquidget.com
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back