Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

InvisionTech

Established Member
Impact
133
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
0
•••
Sedo shows 58 bids on STARS.PRO
And even after that - this domain was dropped...
Idiotism...
 
0
•••
p.s. I own 5STARS
 
Last edited:
0
•••
1
•••
just got today FlightTickets.Pro

@Jurgen Wolf any good you think?
 
0
•••
It is not bad...
But as I already said above - 2word .PROs are very hard to sell... at least as of 2017...
 
1
•••
Thanks mate. Well, let see if there will be any profit..
 
1
•••
just got today FlightTickets.Pro

@Jurgen Wolf any good you think?

Decent domain, my only issue is that most people don't search for "flight tickets"

They would think and search "plane tickets" or airplane tickets.
 
1
•••
I just checked those terms, you are right, "plane tickets" is almost the same as "flight tickets" when considering searches in google :

"flight tickets" : 7 770 000 results
"plane tickets" : 6 400 000 results
"airplane tickets" : 382 000 results
But somehow I personally like flight tickets better, this is what I would search for..but as seen from above results, other people can search for something else :)
 
0
•••
I just checked those terms, you are right, "plane tickets" is almost the same as "flight tickets" when considering searches in google :

"flight tickets" : 7 770 000 results
"plane tickets" : 6 400 000 results
"airplane tickets" : 382 000 results
But somehow I personally like flight tickets better, this is what I would search for..but as seen from above results, other people can search for something else :)

Don't look at the search results... look at keyword planner tool for search numbers. =) I don't have ability to check right now but I suspect I will be right.

Search Results.... well, Flight has a LOT of other searches, such as flight status.
 
0
•••
I don't consider these search volumes at all... this stats is about nothing...
But I always check if certain keyword/LLLL matches PRO, if endusers on examplePRO.TLD or PROexample.TLD already exist etc.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
p.s. volumes - available...
Like many other plurals...
 
0
•••
0
•••
1
•••
Decent domain, my only issue is that most people don't search for "flight tickets"

They would think and search "plane tickets" or airplane tickets.

PlaneTicketsPro.com / FlightTicketsPro.com are both avail...
 
0
•••
I just checked those terms, you are right, "plane tickets" is almost the same as "flight tickets" when considering searches in google :

"flight tickets" : 7 770 000 results
"plane tickets" : 6 400 000 results
"airplane tickets" : 382 000 results
But somehow I personally like flight tickets better, this is what I would search for..but as seen from above results, other people can search for something else :)

airline tickets
flight tickets
plane tickets
Avg. monthly searches
Competition
Suggested bid
Ad impr. share

100K – 1M
Medium
$1.94
–
100K – 1M
Medium
$0.61
–
100K – 1M
Medium
$1.36

So google does not break down in more details, but voila... Flight tickets and and airline/airplane tickets have the higher CPC, suggesting more bidders going there and more searches.
 
1
•••
Thanks mate..yes it is an good idea also to use the keyword planner sometimes :)
 
0
•••
Fresh sale via Sedo:
AVATAR.PRO
2.2K GBP

Buyer from Berlin...
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back