Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

InvisionTech

Established Member
Impact
133
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just a normal sale...
Nothing special for .PRO
 
0
•••
0
•••
I already saw a lot of Chineses on 4L Non-CHIPs...
Just the most recent sample: AGER
 
0
•••
0
•••
And 22 bids on HOTEL.PRO
23 now...

The link goes to hotels (plural) and in the Sedo description:

----------Featuring------------------------
TRAVEL.pro (New listing!)
VIAJES.pro VIAGGI.pro
VOYAGES.pro REISEN.pro
TRIP.pro HOTEL.pro FLIGHT.pro
​

The listing can only be for one name, yes? I guess the seller is advertising his other .pro names..
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Last edited:
1
•••
Last edited:
1
•••
0
•••
Also MARKETING.PRO is still not removed from his portfolio ($10K sale was already reported in 2014)...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
This page is slightly outdated, because he dropped: Berlin, Frankfurt, spam...
I have not checked them all, but I'm aware regarding these 3 domains...
He Dropped.... berlin, frankfurt and spam.pro? Wowser.
 
1
•••
Yes, but Berlin not dropped actually... it was won on SnapNames as expire...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Frankfurt is mine...
 
0
•••
spam was caught by that domainer, who sold AVATAR recently...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Pheenix today: PUSH
 
1
•••
allprodomains.com

This guy has the best porftolio I've ever seen.
There are 7 figures (or more?) in his entire portfolio.
 
2
•••
Because he started investing in .PRO since the beginning (2004-2005)...
 
2
•••
I joined in 2009...
 
1
•••
0
•••
NUKE.PRO (2012) - enduser from London...
 
0
•••
Pheenix today: BEAUTIES
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back