NameSilo
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

InvisionTech

Established Member
Impact
133
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
this morning Dynadot caught me 3DVR.pro - first success I've had using DD backorders for .pro
Because numbers and hyphens are filtered by many domainers... )
 
1
•••
The best Reg-prices as of now:
$1 - ELB
$1.29 - Alpnames
$2.17 - 1and1

Transfers:
$2.17 - 1and1
$8.99/9.99 - Internetbs.net
 
3
•••
Recent Dynadot's snaps: invisible, TelAviv.
 
1
•••
Polish enduser number N: CLUE.PRO (2010)
 
0
•••
Happy with this one:

Medicare.pro​
 
7
•••
I own Medic (2006).
 
2
•••
French enduser number N: coming-soon.pro (2012)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Happy with this one:

Medicare.pro​

nice.

that might work well with adsense and some articles about medicare supplements
 
2
•••
wolle.pro wool
stoffe.pro fabrics
perlen.pro pearls

regards,
 
2
•••
See attached PDF file for .PRO Domains Available
for hand reg as of May 20, 2016 -- 5pm (PST)*








*These domains have NOT been checked for ™
and/or other IP/IT issues. Always do your due diligence.
 

Attachments

  • dotPRO Domains Available May 20 5pm (PST).pdf
    750.1 KB · Views: 105
2
•••
themostexpensivedomainofalltime.pro
 
1
•••
2
•••
One today:

TelAviv.pro​
 
4
•••
Maven
 
2
•••
2
•••
Or jobsite like Ottawa.pro
Or TelAviv Properties...
etc.

p.s. Skipped TelAviv and Medicare - I don't hunt for all I see... )
410+ .PROs - more than enough for me at this point...
 
Last edited:
2
•••
~2.5 weeks already - the .PRO zone file is not processed by various stats-services...
So actual data are unknown...
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Pheenix yesterday: melody
 
0
•••
bailbonds.pro :-,
1 month elapsed...
I still see your data in WHOIS and DNS-parking...
So I don't understand such $3,500-sales...
From which country is Buyer?
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back