NameSilo
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

InvisionTech

Established Member
Impact
133
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yes. 2 of my domains registered today.

Critical
Chuck
 
0
•••
Racket.pro is end-user. Nice..
 
1
•••
I invested in my first two .PRO domains today.

JuegosVR .pro (VR Games in Spanish)
P*rn* VR .pro (VR Pr*n)
 
1
•••
Someone got real lucky with drops off late, lots of big one word domains went for a pittance.

Sadly I missed out on the action... win some, lose some.
 
0
•••
Someone got real lucky with drops off late, lots of big one word domains went for a pittance.

Sadly I missed out on the action... win some, lose some.
Can you share which ones you lost?? and you won?
 
0
•••
Tokyo, NewYork etc.
 
1
•••
0
•••
No, Korshunov got them.
I won bikini.
 
3
•••
Anyone have any insight into restrictions being lifted from LLL.pro and LL.pro domains?
 
1
•••
Anyone have any insight into restrictions being lifted from LLL.pro and LL.pro domains?
Contact Afilias directly, the only one answer.
 
1
•••
added new VRApps.pro to my apps collection.)
Now I have:
Apps.pro
BestApps.pro
FreeApps.pro
VRApps.pro
 
2
•••
June'30 - the last day of .PROmotional price...
And still lack of GoDaddy-domains in WHOIS... I didn't see any...
 
0
•••
340+ my .PROfolio at now...
 
2
•••
1
•••
My current 2016-stats via Bodis-form:
5 bidders on 5 .PROs
(2 from Ukraine, 3 - Russia)
 
1
•••
2 of 5 are English keywords.
 
0
•••
Last edited:
1
•••
1
•••
Starting to see .pro in list of extension godaddy offers when you search for new domain... its a start.
 
0
•••
Starting to see .pro in list of extension godaddy offers when you search for new domain... its a start.
I don't see...
For example: when checking dolf - .PRO is NOT offered among available variants...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back