MicroGuy said:
Good idea. You might also consider dropping the whole lot and moving to another extension. I'm hearing some good things about .ME and .TEL. IMO.
I may change my focus for domain name investment going forward to other TLDs (which I'm not buying new domains much now), but there's no damned way I'm dropping the .PRO extension,because I have the *perfect* names for some sites I'm developing that will be very very nice and will drive traffic based on content, this I know... the services will be in demand and the name is the perfect business front.
I got into the pro thing before the 2nd landrush and mined hard for some good names. I have 10 names I ain't parting with no matter what. $17/yr to renew... I can afford that.
But I also have GOT2BE.ME

Problem with me is that it's picked over pretty good, so I don't know how to profit off of what's left. But I keep my eyes open. I've got some 'good' .COM (not many, and not *fantastic*, but good). I'm totally open to cultivating other domains. But my keeper pro's are perfect the businesses I want to bring up.
akcampbell said:
I can't remember, I just put in my UK details. Put in what you can, you get an opportunity to overwrite the details if I recall correctly at a later stage.
There's no way past this screen when creating an account, and it doesn't look like it's working right for overseas. There was no one answering the phone there, so I sent them an e-mail.
I'll let you know what the situation is... probably different for you because you're in the UK. The problem is, their system doesn't seem to send the SMS text message that has the code I'm supposed to respond to in order to create the new account.
But I'm not in a rush. Renewal is 6 months away at least for my .PROs