SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

InvisionTech

Established Member
Impact
133
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Ok. I turned down a few 20k, 25k and 35k offers for my domain. After the development, perhaps it will go rocket :)
 
0
•••
I'm thinking of liquidating some of my .pros, basically all that I can't develop :red: If anyone is interested, they're all at Encirca and expire mar or dec this year, send me a pm ;)

There have been a lot of great drops in the last three months, sadly by the time they appear on motion.pro they are gone.

HEALER.PRO
INVOICE.PRO
DEVELOP.PRO
DIGI.PRO
REPO.PRO
INTEREST.PRO
PLASTICS.PRO
PLASTIC.PRO
LEGEND.PRO
NEWSPAPERS.PRO
OPERATIONS.PRO
All dropped and gone :td:
 
0
•••
DiggleNamer said:
**

You should receive an answer within 1-3 business days. Thanks so much and have a wonderful day!!

Network Solutions


keep us updated ..

jim
 
0
•••
0
•••
Samit said:
I'm thinking of liquidating some of my .pros, basically all that I can't develop :red: If anyone is interested, they're all at Encirca and expire mar or dec this year, send me a pm ;)

There have been a lot of great drops in the last three months, sadly by the time they appear on motion.pro they are gone.

HEALER.PRO
INVOICE.PRO
DEVELOP.PRO
DIGI.PRO
REPO.PRO
INTEREST.PRO
PLASTICS.PRO
PLASTIC.PRO
LEGEND.PRO
NEWSPAPERS.PRO
OPERATIONS.PRO
All dropped and gone :td:

Yes, I picked up Plastic.pro but dropped pretty good ones, can't keep everything!!!

Dropped:
INVOICE.PRO
DEVELOP.PRO
and some GEOs
 
0
•••
Yeah, I noticed Madison.Pro dropped =/.
 
0
•••
spoofies said:
Yeah, I noticed Madison.Pro dropped =/.

Only thing that kept me from renewing? $60 renewals, can't be sure what will be dropped next year, renewals seriously need to come down to reasonable levels from rip off levels and need to be competitive with other extensions.
 
0
•••
InvisionTech said:
Only thing that kept me from renewing? $60 renewals, can't be sure what will be dropped next year, renewals seriously need to come down to reasonable levels from rip off levels and need to be competitive with other extensions.

If the price to renew is going to be $60 next year, .PRO is hosed.
 
0
•••
akcampbell said:
You can't transfer .pros in or out of Network Solutions. Odd that they say you can't transfer between Network Solutions accounts either. RegistryPro have to address these issues, they are ridiculous. It's the sort of things you work out before launching an extension.

I now have the below update, and have initiated the transfer out of two of my NetSol dot pros.

***

Thank you for contacting Network Solutions Customer Service Department. We are committed to creating the best Customer experience possible. One of the first ways we can demonstrate our commitment to this goal is to quickly and efficiently handle your recent request.

Regarding your concern, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please be advised that you can transfer your Domain name to a different registrar as long as the new registrar does support the .PRO extension. However, it is correct that you won't be able to transfer a .PRO domain to another Network Solutions account.

We hope this update has been helpful.

Please do not respond to this E-mail. If you have any additional questions, you can reach us via e-mail by completing our online form at http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/help/service-request.jhtml or by phone at 1-888-6... and provide Service Request #1-383344212.
Thank you for choosing Network Solutions.

Sincerely,

Network Solutions Technical Support Specialist[/QUOTE]
 
0
•••
I have 5 .pros at auction at Domainfest. Starting bids are;

Fishing.pro $1,180
Lotto.pro $1,180
Hollywood.pro $1,180
Bible.pro $1,180
StudentLoan.pro $590

There have been alot of non .com sales in these keywords;

Lotto.nu $1,955
Lotto.info $12,500
Bible.tv $5,000
Hollywood.ca $13,550
Hollywood.co.uk $17,738
Fishing.net $52,500
 
0
•••
akcampbell said:
I have 5 .pros at auction at Domainfest. Starting bids are;

Fishing.pro $1,180
Lotto.pro $1,180
Hollywood.pro $1,180
Bible.pro $1,180
StudentLoan.pro $590

strange, they didnt accept my .pro's for domainfest (address.pro & open.pro) :td:
 
0
•••
akcampbell said:
I have 5 .pros at auction at Domainfest.
Unless they're in the live auction don't expect too much.

www.DONT.net said:
strange, they didnt accept my .pro's for domainfest
You really can't compare the keyword quality with the ones Andrew submitted.

Certain keywords are worth money, but the tld needs more recognition, which might happen in one year or five.
 
0
•••
I forgot to submit a few of mine. :(

Harbor dot Pro

Senate dot Pro

Parliament dot Pro
 
0
•••
Has anybody submittted .pro domains for the domainer mardi gras/aftermarket.com auction?
 
0
•••
I did submit at aftermarket but I am not sure if they would include 'em.
 
0
•••
There are a lot of good keywords left to register in .PRO.

I picked up MoneyManager.pro this week.

-Galel
 
0
•••
Another issue...

First I thought it was just a mistake or something but it seems this is a business practice/standard at encirca only I hope?

My domain FreeGames.pro registered at Encirca was literally transfered from my account to encirca few days ago. I emailed Tom about it but no reply so far. Today, Billboard.pro was transfered to Encirca. Someone just logged into my account, initiated the transfer and accepted the move on encirca's own account. The domains were expired but I was in process of renewing all the domains... is this type of theft common among registrars?
 
0
•••
InvisionTech, it looks like those domains expired over a month ago.

how long do you expect a registrar to keep them for you after they expire?
 
0
•••
cdboard said:
InvisionTech, it looks like those domains expired over a month ago.

how long do you expect a registrar to keep them for you after they expire?

I thought they DELETE the domains after like 42 day, not TAKE it from your account into theirs.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back