Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

InvisionTech

Established Member
Impact
133
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have seaside...
 
1
•••
seasiderealestate? or just seaside?
 
0
•••
Just seaside... )
I think, it is enough... )
 
1
•••
absolutely, I was just wondering. thx. beautiful domain. :)
 
1
•••
Thanks!

Yes, and TLD can be interpreted as PROperties...
 
1
•••
Agri
 
3
•••
I have asked 1and1 to launch Bulk Transfers...
Please flashmob them with the same request...
 
1
•••
relevance.pro (2011) - enduser from Barcelona...
 
0
•••
Jugar.pro --- Play Pro
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Can't seem to find it but I recall that someone said somewhere here @ NamePros that .PRO domains with NameCheap cannot be transferred away. Something that NC is not a 'full' .PRO registrar or something. Anyone with more information on the subject?
 
0
•••
Lazarus
 
1
•••
Dept
 
2
•••
Can't seem to find it but I recall that someone said somewhere here @ NamePros that .PRO domains with NameCheap cannot be transferred away. Something that NC is not a 'full' .PRO registrar or something. Anyone with more information on the subject?
Can't be transferred TO NC.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I have asked 1and1 to launch Bulk Transfers...
Please flashmob them with the same request...
Meanwhile you may email your domains with AUTH-codes to: support AT 1and1.com
I hope that Bulk will be automated in 2017...
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Among many available plurals just found bracelets and regged it.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
EPAS.PRO (2015) - one more French enduser...
 
0
•••
botkin.pro - Ukrainian enduser
 
0
•••
Not sure if I already posted this recent reg:

Philly

Like the PROperty angle @Jurgen Wolf mentioned.
 
1
•••
Connoisseur
OnlineShop
 
2
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back